All new products sold by Jenson USA are covered by the individual manufacturer’s warranty policy.
Ultimately, each brand will determine eligibility for its warranty claims.
Some manufacturers prefer to work directly with customers to expedite the process even more.
Click on the brand links below to go directly to their warranty page.
Check the possible eligibility of the damage for warranty coverage.
Here are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
- Normal wear and tear that results from standard use over time.
- Damage from improper care or lack of maintenance.
- Damage as a result of a crash or impact with an object.
- Damage due to improper installation of products or use other than the intended purpose of the item.
- Warranty does not cover any items, accessories, or hardware that is lost AFTER you receive your products from Jenson USA.
- Warranties are non-transferable and only apply to the original owner.
Fill out the warranty request form below:
Retain possession of the item. We will reach out with further instructions on how the manufacturer wishes your warranty to proceed.
- If a manufacturer requests the warranty item to be shipped to them or Jenson USA, the return shipping for warranty claims is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Warranties are the sole discretion of the manufacturers and can take as long as 4 - 6 weeks to complete.