You can return most new, unused items within 90 days from the time of purchase for a refund of the original purchase price. Returned items must be new/unused, and in the original box and/or packaging with all tags included. There are no returns on parts that have been installed.
Please note the following exceptions:
- New, unused items purchased with Affirm financing must be returned within 90 days from the time of purchase.
- For complete bike returns please contact one of our Gear Advisors will be happy to lend you expert guidance via phone, email, or chat.
Returns are not accepted on the following:
- Nutritional/food products
- Custom-assembled products (a complete bike built of components you selected, a wheel build, etc.)
- Used or damaged merchandise. Learn more about our Warranty Policy.
- All gift card sales are final and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law.
- We do not offer exchanges. Please submit a return through our simple returns process, and place a new order for a replacement(s) at any time either online or with an agent over the phone.
- If you choose to use our flat-rate shipping label (valid only in the lower 48 states) the $8.99 will be deducted from your refund.
- Refunds can take up to two weeks to post to your online banking account after we process your return.
- If your purchase was made in-store please return the item(s) back to that specific location.
- We are not responsible for item(s) lost or damaged in shipping.
Return Shipping Fees:
- Bike racks/frames/wheels are subject to a $30 return shipping fee.
- Complete bikes are subject to a $70 return shipping fee.
Delayed Refunds: For the safety of our employees, we have temporarily reduced staffing at our warehouses so it may take additional time to process your return. Please be assured that refunds for returns will be processed as soon as possible.