- Only online or store orders can be returned to our California locations - Riverside or Corona.
- Log into your account by clicking the 'Sign-in/Account' button on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Then select 'Sign-in'.
- Then click 'My Account' from the drop-down menu.
- Then select 'Return An Item?'
- The next page will give you a list of all eligible items for returns. You will select whichever item and then check the boxes of "new/unused", "original box and packaging undamaged", and "purchased in the last 365 days".
- You will then proceed to confirm the return and print the shipping label. Fill out all the required information boxes, and select a reason for return in the upper right.
- A print dialogue box will pop up. If you cannot print the label, save it as a PDF and email it to yourself to be printed at your local UPS store.
- If you do not have an account, you can create one and follow the steps above to access our UPS $8.99 flat rate return labels.
- Don't know your order number? Your order number is included in your confirmation email, and on a packing slip inside the box, you received.
- You may return multiple orders in one box, just include any additional order numbers inside the box on a piece of paper, so that we can identify your order(s) upon receipt.
To use your own shipping method, please send your item(s) back to the address listed below:
1615 Eastridge Ave.
Riverside, CA 92507
Include your order number(s) inside of the box, so that we can identify your order upon receipt.
For returns outside the 48 contiguous states
- Repack your order(s) and send the box back to us at the address above.
- Include the order number(s) inside of the box, so that we can identify your order upon receipt.
See our Returns Policy for more information.
Delayed Refunds: For the safety of our employees, we have temporarily reduced staffing at our warehouses so it may take additional time to process your return. Please be assured that refunds for returns will be processed as soon as possible.